NanoVM® 4-8 is a powdered vitamin and mineral supplement for children ages 4-8. It is the perfect choice for picky eaters, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and children with unique nutritional requirements such as low carbohydrate contribution.
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Children 4-8 years of age with food allergies or who require a carbohydrate restriction.
- Hypoallergenic – allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
- Free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten, and casein
- Ketogenic friendly – one (1) level unpacked scoop contains only 0.05 g carbohydrate.
- Most nutrient-dense multi-vitamin powder formula on the market with 14 vitamins and 13 minerals – Choline, Vitamin K2, and Folate (Calcium-L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) also included as an added benefit.
- Easy to use – add recommended amounts of powder to moist foods or thickened liquids.
- Part of a larger vitamin and mineral supplement range based on age to address nutritional needs through various life stages.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Grams per scoop||Grams per Teaspoon||Grams per Tablespoon|
|Scoop Size (cc)||Powder||Powder||Powder|
Displacement Factor: 0.75 mL/g
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-48
HCPCS Code: B4104
NanoVM® 4-8 is free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten, and casein. It is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
Net Weight: 9.7 oz (275 g)