NanoVM® t/f has had a formulation change with the addition of Vitamin K₂, Choline, and a change in Folate. For more Information, please click here.
NanoVM® t/f is a powdered, hypoallergenic vitamin and mineral tube feeding supplement designed for individuals with unique nutritional requirements. This dispersible powder includes 14 vitamins and 13 minerals, plus choline.
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Individuals with multiple food allergies requiring tube feeding.
- Hypoallergenic – allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts and peanut.
- Free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten and casein.
- Ketogenic-friendly – one (1)level unpacked scoop contains only 0.1 g carbohydrate.
- 14 vitamins and 13 minerals. Choline, Vitamin K2 and Folate are also included for an added benefit.
- Easy to Use – Add powder to 1-2 fl. oz of formula, stir well, and administer via tube feeding
- Manufactured in the USA.
|Grams per scoop||Grams per Teaspoon||Grams per Tablespoon|
|Scoop Size (cc)||Powder||Powder||Powder|
Displacement Factor: 0.74 mL/g
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-04
HCPCS Code: B4104
NanoVM® t/f is free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten, and casein. It is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
Net Weight: 9.7 oz (275 g)