NanoVM t/f has had a formulation change with the addition of Vitamin K₂, Choline, and a change in Folate. For more Information, please click here.
NanoVM t/f is a powdered, hypoallergenic vitamin and mineral tube feeding supplement designed for individuals with unique nutritional requirements. This dispersible powder includes 14 vitamins and 13 minerals, plus choline.
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Individuals with multiple food allergies requiring tube feeding.
- Hypoallergenic – allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts and peanut.
- Free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten and casein.
- Ketogenic-friendly – one (1)level unpacked scoop contains only 0.1 g carbohydrate.
- 14 vitamins and 13 minerals – a scientific community in North America carefully studied the perfect source of these 14 vitamins and 13 minerals. Choline, Vitamin K2 and Folate are also included for an added benefit.
- Easy to Use – Add 1-2 fl. oz. of formula to powder, stir well, and administer via tube feeding.
- Manufactured in the USA.
||Scoop Size (cc)
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-04
HCPCS Code: B4104
NanoVM t/f is free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings, gluten, and casein. It is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
View Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) Values
Download brochure to see ingredients.
Directions for Use
Using the scoop provided, measure required unpacked, level scoops of powder each day or as directed by your healthcare professional. See the table below for serving volumes and measure the desired amount of NanoVM t/f powder.
||NanoVM t/f Powder
||4.2 g (3/4 scoop)
||5.6 g (1 scoop)
||8.4 g (1 1/2 scoops)
||11.2 g (2 scoops)
- Add 1-2 fl. oz. of formula (room temperature or cold) to the powder and stir well.
- Add the remainder of the formula and stir or shake until powder is fully dissolved.
- Stir or agitate tube feeding mixture if NanoVM t/f separates from formula during feeding.
- NanoVM t/f powder and formula mixture should be used within 4 hours.
* For accuracy, the use of a gram scale is suggested. ** Dietary Reference Intakes
Some nutrients fall outside the % DRI noted in table above.
See solacetemp.wpengine.com for exact % DRI.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, reseal bottle and use within 30 days. The product contains iron – keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: Children, pregnant women, or women who may become pregnant should not use more than 10,000 IU per day of Vitamin A (Retinol) except under the advice of a physician.