Cyto RALA® is a Medical Food containing R-form Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Mitochondrial Cytopathies
- Superior absorption
- R-form is the natural form of Lipoic Acid made by the body- better recognized and utilized by the body.
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding
- Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan
Scoop Size (cc)
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-11
HCPCS Code: B4155
Cyto RALA® is free of GMOs, artificial flavorings, and any preservatives. Cyto RALA® is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
Net Weight: 1.05 oz (30 g)
Alpha lipoic acid, sodium bicarbonate
Directions for Use
Cyto RALA® is to be consumed orally or via tube feeding. The daily intake of this powder is to be determined by your physician or dietitian. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician.
Using the scoop provided, measure the amount of Cyto RALA® required to meet your serving requirements. Each scoop of Cyto RALA® contains 145 mg of Alpha-Lipoic Acid.
- Measure (using the scoop provided or a gram scale) the recommended amount of powder.
- For oral consumption, consume powder by either sprinkling on food or into liquids, or taken directly by mouth followed with water.
- For tube feeding, add powder in 1 g (one scoop) increments to the formula (room temperature or cold) and stir well. Stir or agitate tube feeding mixture if powder separates from formula during feeding. Formula mixture should be used within 4 hours.
All containers (opened or unopened) should be kept in a cool, dry place (not in the refrigerator). Reseal opened bottles and use within 3 months.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use or for use as a sole source of nutrition. This product is for individuals with Mitochondrial Cytopathies or Inborn Errors of Metabolism.