Galaxtra® is a Medical Food containing pure and soluble D-Galactose for Congenital Disorders’ dietary management of Glycosylation (CDG disorder), including Phosphoglucomutase 1 (PGM1) deficiency.
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation (CDG disorder), such as Phosphoglucomutase 1 (PGM1) Deficiency
- Pure and enteral form of powdered D-galactose
- Animal-free, non-BSE, non-GMO, and hypoallergenic
- Does not contain any synthetic materials or ingredients
Scoop Size (cc)
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-09
HCPCS Code: B4155
Galaxtra® is free of GMOs, artificial flavorings, and any preservatives. Galaxtra® is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts and peanut.
Net Weight: 13.23 oz (375 g)
Directions for Use
The daily intake of Galaxtra® powder is to be determined by your healthcare provider. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician.
- Measure (using the scoop provided or a gram scale) the recommended amount of Galaxtra® powder.
- For oral, consume powder by either sprinkling on food, mixing into moist foods or liquids, or taking directly by mouth followed by water.
- For tube feeding, add powder in 5 g (one scoop) increments to the formula (room temperature or cold) and stir well. Stir or agitate tube feeding mixture if Galaxtra® separates from formula during feeding. This powder and formula mixture should be used within 4 hours.
Unopened bottles should be kept in a cool, dry place. Reseal opened bottles and use within three months.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use. Not for use as a sole source of nutrition, only for individuals with Congenital Disorders of Glycosylation.
There are no reviews yet.