Cytotine® Powder is a non-flavored, pure, soluble Creatine Monohydrate powder. It is a patented, pH stabilized Creatine Monohydrate-based medical food designed to increase energy. Cytotine® improves adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production (energy production) in the human body. Cytotine® is converted in the body to Phosphocreatine, an anaerobic precursor to ATP. This medical food generates extra energy (ATP) in individuals with Mitochondrial disorders along the most important metabolic pathway in the electron transport chain (ETC).
Product Form: Powder
Indications: Dietary management for Inborn Errors of Metabolism, including Mitochondrial Cytopathies or Creatine Metabolism disorders
- Supplies creatine in a way that is more beneficial to the body than traditional Creatine products.
- Eliminates toxic metabolites – will not convert to the toxic by-product Creatinine, as seen in regular OTC supplements (United States Patent # 6,399,661†).
- Patented pH-buffered Creatine offers better stability, lower dosage, and enhanced absorption.
- Ease of dosing with included scoop
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding
|Grams per scoop||Grams per Teaspoon||Grams per Tablespoon|
|Scoop Size (cc)||Powder||Creatine||Powder||Creatine||Powder||Creatine|
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-38
HCPCS Code: B4155
Cytotine® Powder is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut. It is also free of artificial flavorings, GMOs, and preservatives.
Net Weight: 3.53 oz (100 g)