Smaller doses of ubiquinol may be ideal for pediatric patients or others with smaller requirements, and they are available with Solace Nutrition’s Cyto-Q liquipaks. Each unit of Cyto-Q contains 30 liquipaks, with a single liquipak containing 10 mL of liquid and 80 mg of ubiquinol.
Ubiquinol is the converted form of ubiquinone, which is easily absorbed by the body. Although ubiquinone is the more common form of CoQ10, mitochondrial disorders can make the body’s conversion of ubiquinone to ubiquinol inefficient. Solace Nutrition’s Cyto-Q liquipaks make it easier for the body to absorb. The convenient liquipaks make it easy to provide an individual, pre-measured dose to patients.
Cyto-Q liquipaks are one of three different ubiquinol formulas we offer to support mitochondrial system functionality. The other two are Cyto-Q t/f and Cyto-Q MAX. Solace Nutrition’s Cyto-Q line of products is the only liposomal encapsulated CoQ10 medical foods for the dietary management of mitochondrial cytopathies. These liposomal formulations of reduced CoQ10 have a greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than the conventional ubiquinone used in commercially available CoQ10 preparations.
The liposomal ubiquinol solution for Mitochondrial Cytopathies
- Liposomal technology uses micro spheres to seal the nutrient in a protective envelope that aids delivering the ingredients for absorption
- Pineapple-orange flavor
- Individualized dosage of 80 mg per liquipak
- Thirty (30) disposable liquipaks per box
- Diagnosed Mitochondrial Disorders
- Medically prescribed formulation of ubiquinol for individuals over the age of 1 year
- Small volume liquipaks for pediatric or small daily doses of ubiquinol
- Guaranteed high-quality ubiquinol
- May be consumed orally or via tube feeding