Cyto-Q is reduced-form Ubiquinol (CoQ10) Medical Food. An easily absorbed form of Ubiquinol can support patients with compromised Mitochondrial systems.
Product Form: Liquipaks
- 1 liquipak = 10mL = 80mg Ubiquinol
Indications: Mitochondrial Cytopathies
- Greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than conventional Ubiquinone
- Small volume for pediatric or small daily doses of Ubiquinol
- Convenient liquipaks to provide individual, pre-measured doses to patients
- Guaranteed high-quality Ubiquinol
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding
- Pineapple-orange flavor
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0007-01
HCPCS Code: A9270
Cyto-Q is free of GMOs and is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
View Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) Values
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Natural and Artificial Orange and Pineapple Flavors, Alpha Tocopherol, Sucralose
Directions for Use
Cyto-Q should be consumed orally or via tube feeding. Each Cyto-Q unit contains 30 liquipaks. One liquipak is equal to 10mL or 80mg Ubiquinol. The daily intake of Cyto-Q is to be determined by your physician or dietitian. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician.
- Gently hold the liquipak so that the liquid is not forced to the top.
- Open the liquipak by using the tear tabs or cut along the top with scissors.
- Pour contents of liquipak into the mouth or add to a beverage and consume immediately.
- Discard all opened liquipacks even if the liquid is leftover.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, the contents of the liquipak must be consumed immediately. Discard opened liquipak and leftover Cyto-Q liquid.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, contents of liquipak must be consumed immediately. Discard opened liquipak and left over Cyto-Q liquid.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use or for use as a sole source of nutrition. This product is for individuals with Mitochondrial Cytopathies or Inborn Errors of Metabolism over one year. Cyto-Q is oxidized when exposed to air.