Cyto-Q, Cyto-Q t/f and Cyto-Q MAX (ubiquinol) are the only liposomal encapsulated CoQ10 medical foods for the dietary management of Mitochondrial Cytopathies. These liposomal formulations of reduced Co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) have a greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than the conventional ubiquinone used in commercially available CoQ10 preparations.
- Concentrated Ubiquinol in liquid nanotechnology liposomal form
- 170 mL ( 5.7 fl. oz.) bottles with dosing spoon
- 17,000 mg of liposomal ubiquinol per 170 mL bottle
- Diagnosed Mitochondrial Disorders
- Medically prescribed formulation of ubiquinol for individuals over the age of one year
- Large daily requirements of Ubiquinol can be met in a small volume – 1 mL of Cyto-Q MAX contains 100 mg Ubiquinol
- Easily tube fed