Cyto-Q MAX is ultra-concentrated Ubiquinol (CoQ10) Medical Food. An easily absorbed form of Ubiquinol can support compromised mitochondrial systems.
Product Form: Liquid
Indications: Mitochondrial Cytopathies
- Greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than conventional Ubiquinone
- Large daily requirements of Ubiquinol can be met in a small volume – 1 mL of Cyto-Q MAX contains 100 mg Ubiquinol
- 17,000 mg of liposomal Ubiquinol per 170 mL bottle
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0007-02
HCPCS Code: B4155
Cyto-Q MAX is free of GMOs and is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
View Dietary Reference Intakes (DRI) Values
Purified Water, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Directions for Use
Cyto-Q MAX should be consumed orally or via tube feeding. Each milliliter (mL) of Cyto-Q MAX contains 100 mg of available Ubiquinol. The daily intake of Cyto-Q MAX is to be determined by your physician or dietitian. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician.
- Using the dosing spoon provided, measure the amount of Cyto-Q MAX liquid required to meet your serving requirements.
- Take directly by mouth or add Cyto-Q MAX liquid to any beverage, stir well and then consume.
All bottles (opened or unopened) should be kept in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and away from direct sunlight. Reseal opened bottles and use within 3 months.
All bottles (opened or unopened) should be kept in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator). Reseal opened bottles and use within 3 months.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use or for use as a sole source of nutrition. This product is for individuals with Mitochondrial Cytopathies or Inborn Errors of Metabolism over one year. Cyto-Q MAX is oxidized when exposed to air.