Patients with compromised mitochondrial systems can be supported by an easily absorbed form of ubiquinol, and Cyto-Q MAX from Solace Nutrition delivers it. This is an unflavored, concentrated liposomal ubiquinol solution for mitochondrial cytopathies.
While the more common form of CoQ10 is ubiquinone, it requires conversion to ubiquinol within the body before it can be absorbed. Mitochondrial disorders may make that conversion inefficient, making Cyto-Q MAX a preferable choice.
Cyto-Q MAX (ubiquinol) is just one of three different formulas we offer to support mitochondrial system functionality. The other two are Cyto-Q and Cyto-Q t/f. These three Solace Nutrition products are the only liposomal encapsulated CoQ10 medical foods for the dietary management of mitochondrial cytopathies. These liposomal formulations of reduced Co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) have a greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than the conventional ubiquinone used in commercially available CoQ10 preparations.
Please note that this formula contains ubiquinol only, without vitamins, minerals or macronutrients. It is not meant to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Only for those under medical supervision and current medical care. Order your Cyto-Q MAX from Solace Nutrition today.
- Liposomal technology uses micro spheres to seal the nutrient in a protective envelope that aids delivering the ingredients for absorption
- 170 mL ( 5.7 fl. oz.) bottles with dosing spoon
- 17,000 mg of liposomal ubiquinol per 170 mL bottle
- Diagnosed Mitochondrial Disorders
- Medically prescribed formulation of ubiquinol for individuals over the age of 1 year
- Large daily requirements of ubiquinol can be met in a small volume – 1 mL of Cyto-Q MAX contains 100 mg ubiquinol
- May be consumed orally or via tube feeding