*Cyto-Q MAX® no longer contains soy. This product now contains Sunflower Lecithin*
Cyto-Q® MAX is ultra-concentrated Ubiquinol (CoQ10) Medical Food. An easily absorbed form of Ubiquinol can support compromised mitochondrial systems.
Product Form: Liquid
Indications: Mitochondrial Cytopathies
- Greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than conventional Ubiquinone
- Large daily requirements of Ubiquinol can be met in a small volume – 1 mL of Cyto-Q® MAX contains 100 mg Ubiquinol
- 17,000 mg of liposomal Ubiquinol per 170 mL bottle
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0007-02
HCPCS Code: B4155
Cyto-Q® MAX is free of GMOs and is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
Net: 170 mL
Purified Water, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and D-Alpha Tocopherol.
Directions for Use
Cyto-Q® MAX should be consumed orally or via tube feeding. Each milliliter (mL) of this product contains 100 mg of available Ubiquinol. The daily intake of Cyto-Q® MAX is to be determined by your physician or dietitian. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician.
- Using the dosing spoon provided, measure the amount of liquid required to meet your serving requirements.
- Take directly by mouth or add this liquid to any beverage, stir well and then consume.
All bottles (opened or unopened) should be kept in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and away from direct sunlight. Reseal opened bottles and use within 3 months.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use or for use as a sole source of nutrition. This product is for individuals with Mitochondrial Cytopathies or Inborn Errors of Metabolism over one year. Cyto-Q® MAX is oxidized when exposed to air.