Cyto® B7 is a medical food containing concentrated liquid biotin.
Product Form: Liquid
Indications: Diagnosed Mitochondrial disorders and Biotinidase Deficiency
- A highly concentrated liquid form allowing small volume dosages
- It may be consumed orally or via tube feeding.
- Vegetarian, non-GMO, and gluten-free
- Sugar-free and naturally flavored
- Manufactured in an FDA-Inspected and cGMP Certified facility
- Made in the USA
Reimbursement Code: 57771-0001-92
HCPCS Code: B4155
Cyto® B7 is free of GMOs and is allergen tested at No-Detectable Limit (NDL) for eggs, dairy, fish, crustacean, soy, gluten, corn, tree nuts, and peanut.
Net Volume: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
Purified water, glycerin, biotin, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate.
Directions for Use
Cyto B7 is soluble and can be consumed either orally or via tube feeding. The daily intake of this liquid is to be determined by your physician or dietitian. It is formulated to be consumed or administered enterally under the supervision of a physician. Each serving of Cyto B7 contains 5 milligrams of Biotin.
- Measure the amount of liquid required to meet your serving requirements.
- Take directly by mouth or add liquid to any beverage, stir well and then consume.
- For tube feeding, add liquid to the formula and stir well. Formula mixture should be used within 4 hours.
All bottles should be kept in a cool, dry place. Reseal opened bottles and use within three months.
This product is intended only for those under the supervision of a healthcare professional. It is not for the general population of consumers. Not for parenteral use or for use as a sole source of nutrition. This product is for individuals with Mitochondrial Disease or Biotinidase Deficiencies over the age of 1 year.