The dietary management of Phenylketonuria (PKU) may now be supported with PreKUnil LNAA Tablets from Solace Nutrition. These Phenylalanine-free, large neutral amino acid (LNAA) tablets allow an individual under medical supervision with proven PKU to follow a more relaxed diet plan. PreKUnil LNAA Tablet dosages need to be prescribed by a metabolic specialist.
- To inhibit phenylalanine transport across blood-brain barrier1
- Supplemented with the essential amino acid L-Lysine2
- Supplemented with Vitamin B12 and B63
- For individuals (with PKU only) 8 years of age and older
- PreKUnil can also be used by untreated or late-diagnosed PKU patients
- Not to be used while planning a pregnancy or during pregnancy
- Now formulated with the essential amino acid L-Lysine.
- Contains Vitamins B12 and B6.
- PreKUnil tablets relax the diet, making it easier to manage.
- Allows greater intake of natural food.
- Reduces the expenses of modified low-protein foods.
- PreKUnil tablets are tasteless and odorless, unlike the sensory characteristics of established formulas for PKU.
- A PKU diet plan with PreKUnil allows for unlimited fruit and vegetables, more grains and cereals, and meat, poultry or fish in small quantities. (PreKUnil does not allow for unlimited use of high-protein foods).