Cyto-Q t/f: Ubiquinol CoQ10 Medical Food
Cyto-Q t/f is one of three unique medical foods offered by Solace Nutrition. Cyto-Q t/f, along with Cyto-Q and Cyto-Q MAX, are the only liposomal encapsulated CoQ10 medical foods for the dietary management of mitochondrial cytopathies.
These liposomal formulations of reduced Co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) have a greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than the conventional ubiquinone used in commercially available CoQ10 preparations.
As with all our high-grade medical foods, Cyto-Q t/f is meant for use by physicians and other medical professionals. Solace Nutrition products are not meant for use by the general population.
Cyto-Q t/f Product Form
- Ubiquinol in liquid nanotechnology liposomal form
- 1 box = 2 x 170 mL bottles
- Each 170 mL bottle contains 1,360 mg of unflavored liposomal ubiquinol
- Dosing spoon included
- Diagnosed mitochondrial disorders
- Medically prescribed formulation of ubiquinol for individuals over the age of 1 year
- Tube feeding
Advantages of Cyto-Q t/f
- Ideal for pediatric or small daily doses of ubiquinol
- Guaranteed high-quality ubiquinol
- Perfect for tube feeding
- Greater bioavailability and antioxidant role than the conventional ubiquinone
An additional advantage is the carefully selected ingredients you find in all Solace Nutrition medical nutrition products. Our formulations are designed after extensive discussions with healthcare professionals and clinical nutrition segments.