At Solace Nutrition, our only real measure of success is helping our customers. Many steps are taken long before a customer sees our product, but customer service is the final step in our delivery. It is vitally important that we handle customers with compassion & empathy.
We seek excellence and our goal is to expand the field of advanced medical nutrition so that our customers can receive an optimal quality of life. We are passionate in our pursuit of improving the lives of patients by bringing new therapeutic options to those with therapeutic and chronic medical needs
Solace Nutrition’s customer service and support teams are dedicated to building lifelong partnerships with our customers by providing quality service and support.
Toll Free: (888) 8-SOLACE or (888) 8-765223
Customer representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday (closed all major U.S. holidays). If you are calling with a question regarding an order for one of our medical nutrition products, please have your order number or confirmation on hand to help facilitate faster service.
WAREHOUSE & DISTRIBUTION ADDRESS
10 Alice Court
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
- Orders are processed daily during normal business hours (excluding holidays recognized by the USPS), Monday – Friday (9 am-1:00 pm EST).
- Products shipped from Solace Nutrition DO NOT require a signature for delivery. Product will be delivered without a signature.
- Inspect shipment(s) immediately upon receipt for visible damage. In case of damage notify Solace Nutrition’s Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE
- Discrepancies, errors or damages must be reported to Solace Nutrition Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE within 10 days of verified delivery of product.
- Solace Nutrition will ship to locations worldwide with customers responsible for all charges.
- To return product, please contact Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE.
- Do not return product without prior authorization from Solace Nutrition.
- Solace Nutrition will only accept product returns that meet the following conditions:
- Product must be returned to (three) 3 months prior to expiration date.
- All cases are intact and packaging is in good condition.
- Product must be repackaged in an outer box with packing material.
- No additional markings or labels have been added to the case or product.
- Lot number of returned product is the same as lot number originally shipped.
- Solace Nutrition has granted authorization for return and the authorization number is visible on the outside of returned packages.
- The customer shall pay all shipping charges for returned product to Solace Nutrition, unless the nature of the return is due to Solace Nutrition’s error.
- Credit is issued on returned product after receipt and inspection by Solace Nutrition personnel.
- A 10% restock fee may be charged for product returned at the sole discretion of the company, unless the nature of the return is due to Solace Nutrition’s error. Customer will be notified of any restock charges when return is authorized.