At Solace Nutrition, our goal is to provide our customers with clinical nutritional supplements and Medical Foods that improve their quality of life. We are passionate in our pursuit of supporting patients’ lives by bringing new options to those with chronic health needs in particular.
Toll Free: (888) 8-SOLACE or (888) 8-765223
Toll Free: (888) 8-SOLACE or (888) 876-5223
Fax: 401-633-6066 Customer representatives are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday (closed all major U.S. holidays). If you call with a question regarding an order for one of our medical nutrition products, please have your order number or confirmation on hand to help facilitate faster service.
Warehouse & Distribution Address
10 Alice Court
Pawcatuck, CT 06379
- Orders are processed daily during regular business hours (excluding holidays recognized by the USPS), Monday – Friday (9:00 AM -1:00 PM EST).
- Products shipped from Solace Nutrition do not require a signature for delivery and will be delivered without a signature.
- Inspect shipment(s) immediately upon receipt for visible damage. In case of damage, notify Solace Nutrition’s Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE
- Discrepancies, errors, or damages must be reported to Solace Nutrition Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE within ten days of verified product delivery.
- Solace Nutrition will ship to locations worldwide with customers responsible for all charges.
- To return a product, please contact Customer Service at (888) 8-SOLACE.
- Do not return a product without prior authorization from Solace Nutrition.
- Solace Nutrition will only accept product returns that meet the following conditions:
- The product must be returned 3 (three) months before the expiration date.
- All cases are intact, and the packaging is in good condition.
- The product must be repackaged in an outer box with packing material.
- No additional markings or labels have been added to the case or product.
- The lot number of the returned product is the same as the lot number initially shipped.
- Solace Nutrition has granted authorization for the return, and the authorization number is visible on the outside of returned packages.
- The customer shall pay all shipping charges for returned product to Solace Nutrition unless the nature of the return is due to Solace Nutrition’s error.
- Credit is issued on the returned product after receipt and inspection by Solace Nutrition personnel.