How Solace’s flagship product has grown over the years
NanoVM is a powder-based nutritional supplement designed to treat clinical metabolic problems was first produced in 2006. It was developed for those who suffer from multiple food allergies or sensitivities, making it an ideal choice for those on ketogenic or gluten-free diets.
Along with numerous additions to the pediatric line, already established products have also undergone formulaic changes over time. The major changes include NanoVM t/f has switched from liquid to powder form for convenience and accuracy in dosing and Nano 1-3 years has been reformulated to include 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
NanoVM is different from most vitamin and mineral supplements. It is specifically designed to meet the Dietary Reference Intakes which are used to determine the appropriateness of a child’s and adult’s micronutrient intake. All active ingredients contained within are based on current NIH research to help in providing nutritional support to patients with a range of conditions and diet restrictions.
- 2006 The first launch of NanoVM. Initially designed only for children, it started as NanoVM 1-3 and 4-8. It was formulated to have 14 vitamins and 12 minerals free from additives, sweeteners, flavorings and sugar.
- 2008-2009 The packaging of both NanoVM 1-3 and 4-8 was changed. NanoVM was initially made available in individual packets, but with rising production and shipping costs, it was necessary to transition the packaging to containers of 100 grams of powder with a calibrated measuring scoop.
- 2009-2010 NanoVM t/f liquid is launched. This liquid was intended for children who are exclusively tube fed and unable to meet their micronutrient needs with formula alone.
- 2013 NanoVM 1-3 and 4-8 are reformulated to a single 275g container to meet the most recent requirements for Vitamin D and Calcium set by the National Institute of Health (NIH).
- 2013-2014 NanoVM 9-18 is launched.
NanoVM Liquid is discontinued and substituted for NanoVM t/f powder.
- 2018 NanoVM Senior 51+ is launched. This will soon evolve into what is now NanoVM Senior 71+.
- 2019 NanoVM 1-3 was reformulated to include 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
NanoVM Adult was launched.
- 2020 & Beyond NanoVM 9-18 will be reformulated and separated into two categories: NanoVM 9-13 and NanoVM 14-18.
NanoVM 4-8 will be reformulated to include 13 vitamins and 13 minerals.
Solace Nutrition develops clinical nutritional products based on strong scientific evidence to improve the lives of both children and adults living with chronic diseases. We will strive to always have NanoVM deliver on that promise.